Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary (to us!)


I can't believe we are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary today! In fact, I think I'm typing this during the time the ceremony was taking place! (Posting note: I typed this at 3:30pm. The post time is INCORRECT by about 2 hours). We will celebrate by going to Crave, a local restaurant with 3 Twin Cities sites and one in Orlando. I've been there for lunch, but not dinner. I'm looking forward to spending the evening with my wife!
Happy Anniversary, Karen - I love you!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Crave Restaurants

3 comments:

  1. Everything on the menu looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent your card Saturday, Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food looks awesome! How come you didn't invite me??? HA! I would have sat at a different table as long as you were paying the bill~! Many More Happy Anniversaries!!!
    Luv ya! Diane

    ReplyDelete