Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blog Template Change

When I signed into the blog tonight while watching the Twins in HD, I realized they had some new template tools available, so I've been playing around with the result being what you see here.  I chose the backgound (picture out the window of a plane) mainly because of our ever-increasing love of travel, although not necessarily by plane.  As a sidebar, don't ask me how unhappy I am with plane ticket prices to Dallas in December! Stupid Delta airlines abandoned ship (or plane, as it were), leaving American Airlines with little or no competition.  Anyway, I digress...

Speaking of travel, we just got back from an 8 day trip to the Black Hills with Diane and Nathan and we had a blast!  I'll post some pics and a link to a slideshow as soon as I get through them all!  I'll only post the best because there are so many.  We even stopped at a winery and (of course) bought some wine that we SOMEHOW managed to find a place for in the back of the Edge - it was already PACKED!

Progress is being made on the basement again.  I see carpet in the not-to-distant future.  I think the fireplace wall is officially fixed, so we can keep progressing.  More pics coming soon on that too.

1 comment: